That has been the question for our family every first weekend of April and October for the last 15 years. I think I found a solution...Check out my post on the Genius Georgia Gals Blog.
Happy belated b-day. I am sorry that I was not able to join you gals on Monday. I wanted to go, but I was not about to haul 2 kids with me. I was not able to arrange b-sitting, so I was not able to make it. I wish I had been there. Thanks for the invite. I miss having you in our ward. I hope you had a great b-day!!
3 comments:
Happy belated b-day. I am sorry that I was not able to join you gals on Monday. I wanted to go, but I was not about to haul 2 kids with me. I was not able to arrange b-sitting, so I was not able to make it. I wish I had been there. Thanks for the invite. I miss having you in our ward. I hope you had a great b-day!!
Actually- I just make up a new number for each one that I post. I have one AT LEAST every day, but only a few make it to the blog. :)
Love things like this. Thanks
Post a Comment