Friday, October 10, 2008

Stylin' and Profilin'

On Thursday, Harrison had his first non-marching band concert. They did such a wonderful job. Harrison even had a duet in the first song. He did beautifully. We were really proud of him. I wasn't ready; so, I didn't get it on tape. Towards the beginning of the concert, I was snapping pictures right and left. The tuba player sitting next to Harrison asked, "Hey, is that your mom?" Harrison replied, "No, she's just some lady that has been following me around since I was little taking pictures...kind of like my own personal paparazzi." UGH! What a smarty pants.

He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. Harrison wants to say, "Thanks, Ga-Ga, for hemming my pants...they were perfect." I want to say thanks to my mom, too. Because if I had tried to hem them, they would have been a big mess :c). That beautiful french horn makes the outfit--I think. Way to go, Harrison!

1 comment:

The Cluff Family said...

Your boy looks handsome!!!