7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- I survived a tornado when I was about 3 years old. I've been PETRIFIED of them ever since.
- Many people know that I decorate cakes, but they don't know where it all started. I went to a Wilton cake decorating class with my Grandma Mullet when I was about 9 years old. That is the only cake decorating class I've ever taken.
- Harry and I have known each other for 25 years. We've only been together for 16 years, though. We couldn't stand each other when we were teenagers. We became really good friends when he went on his mission and we wrote to each other. When our wedding announcements went out, there were quite a few VERY shocked people.
- I was the Scripture Mastery Champion in Seminary. I rigged my scriptures with baby powder and crinkling the pages to go as fast as I did. It wasn't considered going against the rules to do so, though. So, I didn't cheat.
- I played the flute and the piccolo in elementary, junior high, and high school. I was also in the marching band for four years.
- My dance partner, Greg, and I won the Medal's Ball at BYU in the Cha-Cha my sophmore year of college. I took a total of four semesters of Ballroom Dance; and I miss it terribly.
- I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my tongue...I don't like to admit this one because of the "connotations" it carries :c)
I tag Jacque Hanks, Lindsey Williams, Rhonda Wardwell, Laura Plauche, Erin Halliday, Laurie Marler, and Jamie Kartchner
1 comment:
You would tag me!! ;o) Give me til after Halloween...lots of postings going on.
Post a Comment