Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Free Admission to Walt Disney World on Your Birthday in 2009!

As the resident Disney Diva, I thought I'd share Disney's newest promotion to help make dreams come true--Free admission to one Disney theme park on your birthday!
Go to DisneyParks.com and register you and your loved ones' birthdays. You will receive an email two weeks before your actual birthday which you will print out and redeem at the ticket booth for a free one day admission to a park of your choice in either Disney World or Disneyland. It is only good on your actual birthday; and you must have proper ID to claim your ticket (driver's license or birth certificate). This saves you $79.88 for an adult (ages 10 and up) or $67.10 for child (ages 3-9).
Check your schedules and see if this deal will work for you and your family. If it does, let me know and I'll help you plan your birthday celebration. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

3 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

I so want to go. I hope you noticed I didn't post your picture.

Lindsey said...

Hey Jen. Of course I remember you! Lol. You think MY kids are big?!?! Look at yours! Oh my gosh.

Good to hear from you, and glad to have another blog to stalk. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. Hannah's gymnastics is the cutest thing EVER and Harrison makes me miss marching band! :)