The gym that Hannah goes to (Taylormade) is having a Grand Re-Opening Party on Saturday, September 28th. They are going to have inflatables, play time in the gym, demonstrations, etc... (All for FREE!!); and they are going to be selling food (hot dogs, drinks, cotton candy, popcorn, etc...). Well, to help raise money, the team moms decided to make and sell "treats." I think the other two moms are making cookies to sell. I decided to make Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows (our family's favorite treat to get at Disney World). I think they turned out pretty cute; and they weren't hard or expensive to make. I have plain ones, and then ones dipped in chocolate chips, sprinkles, and Oreo cookies...YUM! So, if you want one, go to Taylormade tomorrow between Noon and 4 pm :c).
Caution... Long Update!
16 years ago
5 comments:
I am not a marshmallow fan, but those look insanely good.
Okay, you know those are my most favorite treat in the world. When we go to the beach each summer I eat at least 6 sticks of those with 3 on each. I need to make them again. Yumm!!
Those look really good. We might have to stop and and get some.
sorry we missed you. We went in the room on the left but it looked like a class. We saw Dagmar sitting on a seat but that was all we saw. I should have called because Marce said it was fun and Mackenzie would have liked it. I just wanted to buy a marshmallow stick from you. Sorry we missed a great time
YUM YUM!!! You could sell these in your new bakery!
Post a Comment