This was an extremely busy week, but an even busier weekend for our family. Friday, I decorated a cake for Kamie Gardner's Bridal Shower (sorry I have no pics of it, but I was pleased with how it turned out). Then, Saturday was the shower, RenFest, Gynmanstics, and dinner with Harry's family who had
come into town for the shower. Harry and I were going about 10 different directions all at once. We finally all convened at La Parrilla in Newnan for dinner with Harry's mom & dad, Harry's brother, John, and his wife, Maegan, and our little nephew, Nicolai--who's just a little over a year old. He's such a cutie-pie!We had a great time catching up; and we all got a kick out of Harrison learning his lesson about how we shouldn't lean back in our chairs--especially on tile flooring :cO. He was fine. He just got a scrape on his elbow. Maybe next time he'll not be so quick to lean.
3 comments:
Good job juggling the crazy life. Cute pics. That is funny about Harrison and the chair. It was good to see you guys the other night. I miss seeing you at church and chatting about running. You really helped to motivate me.
Just catching up on what you have been up to on your blog and you are one busy women. Lots, of concerts, kids activities, etc - you do it all! Congrats on the new calling - Elena will be a fun primary president...enjoy the new ward.
Your kids look like they are doing great! I'm impressed Hannah is doing track. I tried that once and about puked my guts out. I'm way behind on your blog, but it looks like you are staying busy. I'm sad to hear the the Huey Lewis concert wasn't what you thought it was going to be. We ended up not being able to go and I was so upset! Have a great week!
Post a Comment