Okay, I realized that I didn't put the video/pictures of the dolphins on the blog about our trip. So, here they are. They were hard to photograph/video. So, the videos are extremely short.
The Disney resort is right on the marsh side of the island. Even though it is called a river/creek, the ocean feeds into it; and it's all salt water. The dolphins actually prefer to stay in the river because the fisherman dump all of their bait overboard when they dock.
3 comments:
Where you guys just really close to the beach or in a river? I thought Dolphin's only swim in the ocean?
The Disney resort is right on the marsh side of the island. Even though it is called a river/creek, the ocean feeds into it; and it's all salt water. The dolphins actually prefer to stay in the river because the fisherman dump all of their bait overboard when they dock.
I loooove the S.C. coast! It's our beach of choice! Sounds like a fun trip- cute dolphins, and cute pic's of the kids!
Post a Comment