Inevitably, when you get put into a new ward, you're going to get a new calling. Well, Harry already had one--Executive Secretary to the Bishop. Now, I have one, too. I'm the Primary Secretary. Elena Cluff is the Primary President; Jacque Hanks is First Counselor; Charissa Browne is Second Counselor; and Laurie Marler is the Asst. Secretary. For those of you who don't know, or haven't figured it out, 3/5 of the Primary Presidency are the wives of the Bishopric. So, we've been joking about how we can have a combined Bishopric/Primary Presidency Meeting just by having a dinner party ;c).Anyway, we're all excited about all the new changes that are going to be made in Primary; and we can't wait to get to know all the kids. Plus, hopefully, by having all of us in there, our kids will have an easier transition into the new ward.
2 comments:
So the question is: Who's really in charge in Sharpsburg?
Well, I guess I didn't make the cut. But that is okay with me. RS teacher is just fine. ;o)
Post a Comment