Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jen & Harry's 15th Anniversary

Harry and I have been together for 15 years today. They've been 15 wonderful years full of laughter, tears, happiness, sorrow, triumphs and trials; but through it all, there's always been love. I don't know where we would have been in our lives without each other; and I'm so incredibly grateful that I get to be with this man for not just time, but all eternity.


Happy Anniversary, Harry!

Yours Forever and Always,
Jen

8 comments:

Labadie Family said...

Congratulations!! That is truly a milestone to be reached.

Can you believe it has been 15 years? Some days the time really flies and then other years it seems to drag. Congratulations--and here is to 15 hundred more :-)

Love ya,
K

Anonymous said...

What a great slide show! I had fun watching it - you have a beautiful family!

herb said...

Congrats guys! Can you believe it's already been 15 years? Time sure has a way of flying by once you become a "grown-up", although looking through your photos I'm not so sure how "grown-up" you guys are!

Btw, Chad Hawkins who drew the Atlanta Temple on your invitations served with me in Frankfurt!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Harry and Jen! How happy we are for you! The slide show is wonderful! I had to stop in the middle and run for kleenex. I loved the pictures of the kids when they were little, time goes so quickly. How wonderful to see how happy you guys are! We love you both!
Dad and Mom

Louise said...

Jen, Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a cute couple! Love a good blast from the past...hair-do's and all!

Jenkinson Family said...

That is so wild that you chose that song "Love of a lifetime" that was one of the songs Jeff and I had on our wedding video. Congrats!!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! It was fun to watch your pictures from over the years. You have a beautiful family.

Kasey and Broden said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved looking at all your pictures. I remember that song at school dances! ha ha Memories!