Elizabeth tagged me and I didn't even realize it. So, here it goes:
A-Attached or Single: Quite attached
B-Best Friends: There's too many to list
C-Cake or Pie: Man that's a tough one... I'm a cake decorator, but I LOVE peanut butter pie
D-Day of Choice: Thursday (we don't have to be anywhere and LOST comes on)
E-Essential Item: Toothbrush and waterpik (man I hate these braces!)
F-Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Gummi NOTHING for two years now (see letter E)!!
H-Hometown: Sharpsburg, GA
I-Indulgences: Pedicures once a month
J-January or July: JULY!!! I HATE being cold and I LOVE the beach and the pool.
K-Kids: Harrison 14, Hannah 10
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M-Marriage Date: March 20, 1993 (Yep, 15 years is coming up)
N-Number of Siblings: 3 (2 brothers and a sister)
O-Oranges or Apples: If they aren't cut up into bite-size pieces, neither one (Letter E again).
P-Phobias or Fears: I REALLY can't stand snakes, fleas, or mice
Q-Quotes: I have a lot...I'm an English major... Some of my favorites are:
A-Attached or Single: Quite attached
B-Best Friends: There's too many to list
C-Cake or Pie: Man that's a tough one... I'm a cake decorator, but I LOVE peanut butter pie
D-Day of Choice: Thursday (we don't have to be anywhere and LOST comes on)
E-Essential Item: Toothbrush and waterpik (man I hate these braces!)
F-Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Gummi NOTHING for two years now (see letter E)!!
H-Hometown: Sharpsburg, GA
I-Indulgences: Pedicures once a month
J-January or July: JULY!!! I HATE being cold and I LOVE the beach and the pool.
K-Kids: Harrison 14, Hannah 10
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M-Marriage Date: March 20, 1993 (Yep, 15 years is coming up)
N-Number of Siblings: 3 (2 brothers and a sister)
O-Oranges or Apples: If they aren't cut up into bite-size pieces, neither one (Letter E again).
P-Phobias or Fears: I REALLY can't stand snakes, fleas, or mice
Q-Quotes: I have a lot...I'm an English major... Some of my favorites are:
- "To thine own self be true." William Shakespeare
- "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread." Alexander Pope
- "It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest and most uninteresting person you talk to may one day be a creature which, if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree, helping each other to one or other of these destinations. It is in the light of these overwhelming possibilities, it is with the awe and the circumspection proper to them, that we should conduct all our dealings with one another, all friendships, all loves, all play, all politics. There are no 'ordinary' people. You have never talked to a mere mortal..." C.S. Lewis
R-Reason to Smile: Disney World, the Beach, No laundry
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag Four: Shay Jenkinson, Kasey Doty, Amanda Jewkes, and Kara Ballif
U-Unknown fact about me: I won a ballroom dance competition in the Cha-Cha in college.
V-Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater (we try to eat red meat only once a week, though).
W-Worst Habit: Paying my kids to clean my bathroom instead of cleaning it myself (I HATE cleaning bathrooms)
X-Xrays or Ultrasounds: What's wrong with me that I need to make a decision about this?
Y-Your Favorite Food: Potatoes--any way, any kind!
Z-Zodiac: Libra
6 comments:
how do you tag? Shay
I need to do this too! Elizabeth tagged me- I'm so lame , i just barely updated! Cute post!
~weezie
Shay,
You just call out four people on you blog.
Jen
I loved the quotes, and learned some things. Are we going to see the Cha-Cha someday?
Actually that quote was from me, Elizabeth.
Uh, NO! There will be no "Cha-Cha"ing in the near future. Harry has been promising me to take dance lessons for 15 years. I don't see it happening. Although, I do have the video from that night. My dance partner's parents videoed us dancing and getting our trophies.
Post a Comment