As many of you know, we are a Disney family. We truly believe in "the magic of the mouse" and love to help others make their Disney dreams come true, too. That being said, this is Disney's Year of a Million Dreams Part 2. Due to the shear volume of dreams and wishes to grant, Disney is hiring a Chief Magic Official to over see the whole granting process. I have to admit, I thought about applying for the job myself, but never got the gumption up to actually submit a video. And, after seeing the finalists videos, there's really no way I could have done anything like this. There are several wonderful videos that you can check out at http://dreamcmo.com/ including Atlanta's own Star 94.1 DJ, Tripp West, but I think I'm throwing my vote towards Amy Kate Connolly. I absolutely LOVED her video and she sounds like a woman after my own heart. So if you want something to put a smile on your face, check out the videos for Disney's CMO and vote.
ºoº Jen ºoº
Caution... Long Update!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment