We took a family vacation for my birthday to Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort. It was probably the best birthday I've had in a very long time. The scenary was incredible, it was relaxing, and I got to be on the beach for my birthday. We loved it so much, we've decided to go back for Spring Break this year.We ate at a great restaurant for breakfast called Stacks. It's a pancake house and the Creme Brulee French toast was sinfully sweet and I enjoyed every bite of it. We went back to the resort after breakfast and enjoyed playing around the resort.


There are so many things to do there: bike riding, fishing, playing horseshoes and shuffleboard, and of course there's the pool with the really neat waterslide. We liked seeing this sign that showed how many miles it was to all the other Disney Resort Hotels. The kids played shuffleboard and horseshoes for hours. I sat and watched them and the beautiful marsh birds and other animals that seemed to be all around the property. One of the other things we really got a kick out of was the "Hidden Mickey" in the firepit. Can you see it?
Don't you just love it? It always gives us a little thrill whenever we see fun little touches like this.
We also got our family pictures taken on the beach at Hilton Head. We haven't had our pictures taken since Hannah was about three-years old. So this was and extra special treat. We were really happy with how they turned out. Maybe I'll post a couple more soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment