
I had my surgery on Thursday. I feel like I've been through some sort of a prize fight--have a shiner and everything :c). I'm recovering slowly, but surely. I've been really swollen the last two days, but that seems to be going down. The worst part about recovery so far is that I have this medical tape on my chin (it's a brace to keep the stitiches in my lower gum from pulling). Well, I'm allergic to the adhesive and my face feels like it is on FIRE! I get to take it off on Tuesday morning. So, the first present I unwrap that morning will be MYSELF! Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. No pictures right now--maybe after the tape comes off. Take care and I'll update you soon.
3 comments:
Glad your alive and making it! Hope you're able to rest and relax! Merry Christmas!
Wondered how you were doing!! Glad your surgery went well and thankfully, bruises heal pretty much without scarring :-) What a bummer way to spend Christmas.... all those goodies going to waste.... Hmmmmm, maybe I should try it out!
Seriously, hope you heal quickly!
Hang in there! Harry gave us all the details when he came over the other night. I hope you're feeling a bit better by today. Take a nap and happy new year!
Post a Comment