
Harrison had his last Christmas concert in Middle School last night (He plays the trumpet). It was a combined strings, 7th, and 8th grade band concert. It was pretty good. I thought the 7th & 8th grade bands were the best. They each played some wonderful Christmas songs. We were also treated to a a bit of a mini-rock

concert by some of the guitarist from the strings band. We're talking amplifiers, drum sets, electric guitars--the whole nine yards. They did a really good job. I was pleasantly surprised. There was also a special ensemble from the High School that played. They were wonderful. I've also included a snippit of one of songs Harrison's band played. The battery on the camera gave out before the end of the song, but you get enough to be able to see what the concert was like. Enjoy! (You may need to turn off the audio from the "Stand"/Running montage video before you can here the audio for the Band or Chorus concerts)
No comments:
Post a Comment