Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy Busy Summer

I haven't updated in SOOOO long. It's been a crazy, busy summer for our family. Hannah spent a week at church Girls Camp for the first time. She had a lot of fun. When she got back, we had exactly 24 hours to leave for her next camp. She spent the next week in Pennsylvania at Woodward Gymnastics Camp where she trained with college gymnastics coaches and got to meet 2004 Silver medalist Annia Hatch! She had a blast and wants to go back again next summer.

While Hannah was in Pennsylvania, Harrison, my mom, and I spent the week in Ohio with my sister and my grandmother. We went to Cedar Point, did some genealogy, and enjoyed spending time with family.

When we got back, Harrison had to get ready for EFY in Gainesville, GA. He was gone a week there, came home, and had 5 hours to wash his clothes, repack, and leave for Boy Scout Camp for a week. Luckily, he had a week off before he went to Youth Conference for the weekend. After which, he went to Band Camp in Rome, GA for a week.

See what I mean? It was a crazy, busy summer; but the kids had fun and they weren't bored...AT ALL.

1 comment:

Jene and Megan said...

Hey girl! I found your blog...I was being a creeper..sorry! =)