
Holy Cow! We had snow on March 1st! Last night it was 60º and then by noon today it was snow flurries everywhere. We got about 2 inches total. It was the darndest thing, too, we had snow flurries AND thunder and lightening at the same time. We've never seen anything like it. Harry had to go to an 11:00 am church meeting. By 12:30 pm, they had decided to cancel church; and by 2:30 pm Harry was home. The kids and Maggie absolutely had a blast. The kids played outside for a long time; and, of course, Maggie had to be out there with them. She absolutely LOVES the snow. Even if the kids were inside, she wanted to be out. Since the kids came inside, we've been having fun drinking hot chocolate, snuggling up in our PJ's, and watching movies. The kids are hoping they cancel school tomorrow.
PS- If you look closely at the picture of Harry and I, you can see I'm missing "something." (psst...it's my braces. I got them off on February 18th).

3 comments:
Congrats on the braces off! Your pearly whites look marvelous!
The snow was crazy, eh? Our's didn't stick very much and by the time we watched Fellowship of the Ring - it had all melted. wah.
Jen, I found your blog through Delores! How fun! Your teeth are beautiful - as are your kids - and the snow! :) We had no snow, but they did cancel school! So great to see your family! :)
Congratulations on losing the braces! Doesn't it feel good? Actually, now maybe--when they first come off, did it feel like a slug or what? At least that was how I felt.
We had snow last Thursday through yesterday--it would snow in the morning and then rain in the afternoon. Crazy thing is, today it is sunny and warming. What is with this weather! But snow in Georgia? Mother Nature must have retired!
Post a Comment