Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New Addition

We have a new member in our family--he's a 10 week old Golden Retriever puppy. We named him Shadow. Maggie loves him, but he doesn't know what to think of Maggie. He's really a sweet boy. We look forward to getting to know him; and him getting to know us. We'd like to thank the Hill family for entrusting us with one of Jewell's sweet babies.



4 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

How sweet and cute. Can I please send my kids over to play with your puppy since I do not want one yet all my friends are getting new puppies? I will not cave though.

AB said...

I {heart} puppies. This one is a super cutie!

Labadie Family said...

What a cutie!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

how cute! Maggie and Shadow will love one another - it's so good for them to have a companion! :)