I just became aware of something that I think will be spiritually beneficial as well as a way we can honor our late prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. It is called the Hinckley Challenge. The premise is that Pres. Hinckley always talked of the benefits of reading the Book of Mormon and he lived 97 years. So, the challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. The challenge starts tomorrow, February 4th and goes to May 11th--it's roughly 5.42 pages a day. You can join the challenge and chart your progress at The Hinckley Challenge website. I signed our family up for the challenge and posted our progress chart here on our blog. This should be of great benefit to ourselves and our families. And now that I'm accountable here, it'll keep me doing it. Let me know if you are accepting the challenge and how you're doing.
Caution... Long Update!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment