
On Friday, Februray 8th, we had a party at our house for Harrison's 14th birthday. I meant to take more pictures, but I was instructed to "knock it off." So, I only have a few. We invited 11 other kids from Peachtree City and Sharpsburg--10 of the 11 invited came. Also, to keep Hannah out of the older kids' hair, we allowed her to have a friend over to s

pend the night. She also ended up having another friend

come over just to play during the party. So, we had a total of 15 kids in the house all at once. It was definitely interesting. The younger kids were down in my room having a picnic and w

atching Hannah Montana. The older kids played a getting to know you game and then got their food and went upstairs to watch a movie. The menu for dinner was Footlong hotdogs, tater tots, chips, fr

uit, cupcakes, and soda. Then, upstairs we had a huge bowl filled with all of their favorite candies--it was pretty much gone by the end of the evening. They watched
The Princess Bride, or at least that was the intention. There was a LOT of talking going on. Everyone was having so much fun that they asked me to call all of their parents to see if they could stay a little longer. Unfortunately, most of the parents were already on their way. So, we've decided that we need to have another movie party just for fun.

Maybe in a few more months.
1 comment:
Hey Jen,
I am glad that you found us! We miss PTC ward...I will have to live vicariously through your blog :)
Cute picts and sounds like it was a fun b-day party - you are a good mom! take care
Post a Comment